Friday, September 5

Pigeon Nap

I know many people are not fans of them, but I do adore pigeons- especially the extended family of them that has taken over my very urban back "porch."


It was so hot here yesterday that every living thing was wilting. When I looked out back in the midafternoon, the entire pigeon clan was snugly tucked into their respective perches, all fast asleep. They looked like dirty rubber ducks, but with their eyes closed.

Of course they got all flustered and started moving around when I opened the window to take the picture, but trust me, they looked so cute.

2 comments:

avra romanowitz said...

i think you almost murdered me when i mockingly air-kicked a pigeon the last time we were in brooklyn together. yours was a look of horror.

coo-coo.

Teep said...

grrrrrreat snap. nice composition and love the [lack o] color.